Booking Policies Spruce Point Park
Rates including Taxes:
Power Sites: $40.43. Non-Power Sites: $31.30
Marina Berths: 1 Day $13.65. Weekly $78.75
DAILY LAUNCH - $8.40 - YEARLY LAUNCH - $157.50
- Non-specific site requires a one-night deposit.
- Requesting a specific site requires a minimum of a 3 nights stay and 3 nights deposit.
- Long Weekends requires a minimum of a 3 nights stay and 3 nights deposit.
- Credit card must be provided at time of booking to confirm Booking.
- A request for refund for cancellations will only be granted if the request is made at least 48 hours prior to check in date and one night cancellation fee will apply to all reservations that are cancelled. Spruce Point Park reserve the right to apply the full balance of the reservation should you not provide 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Absolutely NO refunds once checked in
- Reservations must be paid in full at check in.
- Check in starts at 2pm and Check out is at 12.00 noon.
- Late check out penalty of $20.00 per hour will apply if the registered camper of that site has not departed by the check out time of 12.00 noon. All guests must depart before 2pm.
Due to the impact of the novel coronavirus, travelers are experiencing global disruptions to their plans. Others just do not feel comfortable risking exposure and are calling off travel plans proactively. We always advise following the precautions outlined by https://www.alberta.ca/covid19. These changes may mean changing camping and travel plans.
You can change or cancel new or existing campsite bookings with no penalty up to 24 hours before arrival due to Covid 19 restrictions. For arrival dates Spruce Point Park will accommodate Deposited Reservation changes providing the request is made more than 48 hours before arrival, based on space availability and the same number of camping nights or more are booked for a future stay. No cash refunds will be provided.